After an interesting game week I thought I would highlight 4 players who did well.
- Wan Bissaka -Crystal Palace, 12 points 90 minutes played.
- Richarlison – Everton, 14 points 85 minutes played.
- Neves – Wolves, 12 points 90 minutes played.
- Mane – Liverpool, 16 points 81 minutes played
Unfortunately I had none of these players in my team, and I was only talking about Richarlison on Friday and saying what a good buy he is for Everton. Going into game week 2 I wont do my normal thing and look at using the wildcard. After the first week I have ended up with 55 points, 2 points above the average, need to do better.
As we can see after their performances their ownership went up, by quite a lot. What’s interesting is each percentage point equate to almost 50,000 Fantasy League players.
If we look at Richarlison and Mane and the first 6 games of last season we can see that
- Richarlison scored 30 pts, scored 2 goals and 1 assist
- Mane scored 20 points, scored 3 goals
So both look set to get a better score after 6 games.
There are quite a few players that appear to be doing better so I need to spend some time on the stats and work out my subs.
So here is to happy stats crunching.